Headcanon that at some point Lily makes the mistake of going “James be a dear and pass me [insert random household item]” and James turns into a fucking deer and Lily walks out of the house and doesn’t return for about three hours
Jamie: This is Angus Walter Edwin Murray Carmichael
Child: We call him snot rag
So I’m reading Voyager and
talking to Liz about Outlander, telling her it doesn’t come back until April (que: massive WTF reaction - perfect) and then having to force myself not to tell her about what happens next and only give vague hints about what happens in the second half of the first book
I really, really, really want to tell her but I know that I can’t because she’ll remember and it’ll ruin it for her.
All I could say was “yes, they get out of that room and then they’re happy for a while and then something horrifically awful happens to one of the characters”
Now I’ve finished Dragonfly in Amber and I must continue the series, it’s just so good!
#pretty sure all dogs are worthy enough to carry the hammer#can you imagine thor going to a dog park and playing fetch with the hammer#’go mighty canine friend fetch me my hammer if thou art worthy!’#’who’s the worthiest? you aaarrree’ (via winchesterlicious)
seriously considering going to a Halloween party as Lana from Archer.
winterspook said: TOP 5 THINGS THAT SIRIUS HAS DONE THAT REMUS FINDS EQUAL PARTS ANNOYING AND ENDEARING
- Wearing his cardigans and sweaters to bed. “Sirius that’s mine. Take it off.” “bUT IT SMELLS LIKE YOU”
- Sirius and Muggle things in general. “REMUS OKAY I ACCIDENTALLY FROZE YOUR SOCKS IT’S LIKE YOUR CLOSET HAS A PERMANENT COOLING CHARM IM SORRY I DIDN’T KNOW” “Sirius…that’s a fridge…it’s called a fridge.”
- Sirius fussing over him after full moons and playing nurse
- When Remus is in a bad mood and won’t talk to him, he transforms into Padfoot and starts doing tricks.
- SIRIUS USING BABY HARRY AS A PUPPET. Imagine Sirius making baby Harry slouch and crossing his arms and turning his back to everyone and Remus is just like “Who’s that supposed to be?” “it’s you when you get mad at me”
sometimes when I’m angry or stressed or sad I think about whales just swimming around in the ocean, doing whale shit. like, they’re the biggest goddamn mammals on the planet. they don’t have time for little problems. there’s too much chill-ass whale shit to do.
basically what I am saying is that whales are my happy place.
That was so comforting